An affiliate of parent company Magellan Development Group, one of the largest national real estate development companies in the U.S., Magellan Project
Services provides development and advisory services to a wide range of clients
utilizing its breadth of in-house, affiliate and service bundling capabilities. Our
team is uniquely positioned to offer comprehensive, expert-driven services in
both the U.S. and overseas markets.
We offer expertise and experienced resources to execute our core services
including development, architectural, construction management, acquisition, re-
zoning, master-planning, financial structuring, property management, project
marketing, and related professional services. Clients can engage Magellan for
support in all areas or for individual services, based on their particular needs.
Magellan’s broad market reach also provides clients with the option to secure
help on a single project or a portfolio of assets.
- Magellan and its principals have completed 20 projects totaling more than 6,600 residential units, more than 517,000 square feet of commercial space and received over 60 awards for excellence in the past 14 years.
- Since its inception in 1996, Magellan Development Group has successfully financed over $2 billion of residential, mixed-use and commercial projects
- The Lakeshore East 28-acre community is one of the largest master-planned developments in the U.S. and features over 40% green and open space.
- Magellan's tallest building is Aqua at Lakeshore East, measuring 82 stories and 858 feet. Aqua was named the fifth tallest building in the world completed in 2009 by the International Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat and voted the world’s best skyscraper by the Emporis jury in 2009.
- 340 on the Park was the first condominium tower in the Midwest region of the United States to receive silver LEED certification by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- On the forefront of the eco-conscious movement, Magellan was the first developer in the Midwest region of the United States to install Electric Car Charging Stations at Aqua at Lakeshore East.